Monday, April 9, 2007

If you had to choose...

If you had to choose one feature that you first notice on a person, what would it be?

Some people say smile. Some say arms, while other say hands. There are also people like my Mum who look at how clean they keep their shoes.

For me it is the eyes, especially on men. I think eyes are the most unique thing a person can have. I guess that it is why it is the one organ on my donor list that I just can’t part with.

Without a person saying a word you can sense what they are like through their eyes. As an old Yiddish proverb says, “The eyes are the mirror of the soul”. You could meet someone that acts tough but when you look into their eyes you know they are actually gentle at heart.

Being the eye enthusiastic that I am, I can say that I do not have a preference. It is all in how they are presented. They could be blue or green or dark brown. However when it comes to men, my test is to look directly into them and if I start to forget about everything else around me...well then it’s love! (I’m a hopeless romantic)

3 comments:

E. Bryce said...

HOT!!

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose I'd choose Leo's lips, chin, nose, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, his foxy quasi-mustache even. love, your sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jos,
I like the way your mom thinks. I'm going with shoes too. The focus for me is not how clean they are (although its definitely on the radar).... its more about style. Shoes are a great indicator of style and self-confidence. A guy with great shoes has attention to detail and cares about how he looks. Its the stuff that dreams are made of.