Thursday, February 19, 2009

Juice Hybrid

I’m very picky when it comes to juice. My stomach is sensitive to fruit acid like you find in Tropicana juices, so I’m always on the hunt to find a juice with the perfect combination of healthy, tasty, and easy on the belly.

President’s choice Orange, Cranberry, Raspberry juice use to be my favourite, but I have found a new one that I need to tell the world about. It is called V8 fusion.

I’m sure you are all familiar with the original V8 drink, which I personally have to plug my nose to even try. Well the maker’s of V8 vegetable juice has created a new beverage -- a hybrid like the new hybrid cars that use two types of fuel. This drink brings together the best of both worlds: fruit and vegetable. It gives you a full serving of vegetables plus a full serving of fruits in every 8-oz glass. And let me be the first to tell you that it tastes AWESOME! My favourite flavour is Pomegranate Blueberry.

I find it easy to eat a lot of fruit during the day but being able to find one more way to squeeze in some vegetables is fantastic. The next time you are in the grocery store look for V8 Fusion and let me know if you agree.

1 comment:

E. Bryce said...

V8 Fusion eh? I will definitely try it out! I am not fan of regular V8 - tooo salty! Thanks for the reco!